Understanding the basics of early learning – For parents
There are 5 basic types of early learning skills a child develops during their 0-36 months of age. Research says that the best way to develop them is by learning through play. The benefits of play is more than just physical and your child can get all these benefits when you give them the right experience.
Types of early learning skills:
1. Cognitive skills – Your child learns to identify problems and find a solution
2. Physical abilities – Your child develops balancing things, moving around, lifting etc.
3. Ability of literacy – Your child pretends to create and interact with adults through role play.
4. Social skills – Your child plays together with you like, pretend to cook game
5. Learning new words – Your child identifies new words and letters which they will use in their game.